December graduation ceremonies have been postponed to allow all graduates the best opportunity to be able to travel and attend their ceremony. We hope to host ceremonies in the first half of 2022. We'll contact you via email by the end of January 2022 with an update.
Your graduation ceremony is the celebration of your achievement. However, you actually graduate beforehand, when your award has been conferred at University Council.
So if you don't want to attend your graduation ceremony, that's ok. You will have already graduated beforehand.
Once your award has been conferred, we will provide your graduation documents to you.
- We will mail your official testamur to you within 4 - 6 weeks.
- You can access a digital testamur and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement through My eQuals.
Get ready to graduate
Once you are in your final session you will receive a graduation invite. You will receive this invite by email. When you receive your invite depends on which session you complete your course. Most invites are sent during the following months:
- last subject in Session 3, February - March
- last subject in Session 1, April - May
- last subject in Session 2, September.
Check your address
Check that your address is correct so that your graduation documents are sent to the right place. Changes to your address must be made before grade release in your final session.
Keep an eye on the post
We will recommend your name and degree to the Chancellor. There are monthly submission deadlines. If you miss one cut-off, you can expect your degree to be conferred the next month. After this your graduation documents will be mailed to you within 4 - 6 weeks.
You have earned your place as a Charles Sturt alumnus. Together we can create a world worth living in. So stay in touch.
Find out more about:
- registering for an Alumni access card
- attending exclusive events and activities
- supporting other students through Alumni Give.