MyTimetable is available for internal on-campus subjects at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga campuses. Online subjects will not have any class details in MyTimetable.
The process of choosing classes is known as ‘allocating’. Allocations are on a first in-first served basis. The most popular classes will fill quickly, so for the best chance of getting the classes you want, be prepared!
Session 1, 2020
10:00am Monday, 3 February 2020
10:00am Monday, 17 February 2020
Opening times Session 1 2020 chevron_right
Read-only mode – 10:00am Monday, 3 February 2020
When MyTimetable opens in read-only mode log in and -
- become familiar with the system
- view your classes
- plan your timetable.
Class allocations – 10:00am Monday, 17 February 2020
When class allocations open, log in and -
- allocate into your preferred classes
- request a swap if your preferred class is full
- print, share, export your timetable.
Things to remember chevron_right
- You must be enrolled in your subjects before they will appear in MyTimetable. Please allow an hour or so for your subject to show.
- If you have only just accepted your offer and added your subjects it will take up to 24 hours to see your subjects in MyTimetable.
- You will be automatically allocated to a class if there is only one option for you to attend.
- The SWAP feature is available. You can request to swap to an activity that is full and if a place becomes available you will be notified by email.
- Online and Residential School activities do not appear in MyTimetable.
- Even when allocations open some subjects will remain as read-only. Your Subject Coordinator will assign you to these classes.
- Timetables are subject to change, so please check your timetable regularly.
- Help is always available by contacting Student Central.
What to do if...
There's a clash with your classes chevron_right
We do our best to avoid clashes, however sometimes they do occur.
It is important to rectify a clash as soon as possible.
- Check to see if there is another class you could choose.
- Core subjects take priority over electives. If your timetable clash is with a core subject and an elective, or two electives, you’ll need to either:
- select another elective
- study the elective online.
- If your timetable clash is with two core subjects, complete and submit the Clash Resolution Form. We will be in touch.
If you have any questions or concerns about class clashes, contact Student Central.
Your classes are full chevron_right
Some classes may fill quickly.
If you are unable to allocate because your preferred class is full, allocate into a class you are able to and request a swap into the class you would prefer – if a place becomes available you will be notified by email.
If all your classes are full, we will schedule other classes and notify you once you have been allocated to that class.
You can't sign up to a class chevron_right
You won’t need to sign up to a class if there is only one option to attend or your lecturer has allocated you to a class.
Due to complex timetabling requirements, some subjects will remain as read-only. Your Subject Coordinator will provide you with relevant information at Orientation, or when you attend your first lecture or via Interact2.
Your Subject Coordinator’s details are available in the subject outlines.
Subject outlines are available 14 days prior to the start of session.