Change or cancel your enrolment

Need to manage your enrolment? You've got lots of options to help you finish your degree or need to take a break from your course.

See how to defer or take a leave of absence, graduate with a lower award, transfer to another course, or discover your options if you're thinking about cancelling.

Your options