At Charles Sturt University, the safety and security of staff, students and visitors to our campuses is paramount at all times.
Security services are provided through a combination of on-campus staff, mobile patrols, 24/7 emergency response and static guarding.
Any security or safety issues on campus.
- Internal phones - dial 400
- Mobile or external - 1800 931 633
- Wangaratta Security - 03 572 52767
Call 000 (fire, police, ambulance), then call campus security.
- Urgent medical help.
- Life or property is being threatened.
- Serious accidents or crime.
- Patrolling campuses for safety and protection of people and assets
- Providing first aid
- Receiving incident reports from members of the community
- Responding to reports about suspicious persons, activity or conduct
- Supervising traffic and parking operations
- Responding to emergencies.