Register with Accessibility and Inclusion Support as soon as possible so we can support you with your studies.

When you register with us, we’ll connect you with an Accessibility and Inclusion Advisor. They will work with you, your subject coordinators, and your tutors to develop your Study Access Plan. Your Study Access Plan outlines what equipment or adjustments you may need to successfully complete your studies.


You can register with us if you:

  • have a mental health, medical, or physical condition, sensory impairment, learning disability or temporary condition (such as a broken arm or pregnancy) that may impact your studies
  • need to access specific disability supports
  • require exam conditions
  • are seeking special considerations for on-campus accommodation.

If you're still not sure if we can help, make an appointment or send us an email.

How to register and next steps

Step 1

Add your disability details to your enrolment details

You can add details about your disability to your enrolment through your Online Administration. Your enrolment gives us some basic information about your disability.

Add your disability details

Step 2

Register with us online

Complete our online registration form. This information is confidential and will be kept within the Accessibility and Inclusion support service.

If you have any issues using the online form, you can download and print the PDF version of the Accessibility and Inclusion support service Registration form.

You can also find out more about disclosing your disability.

Step 3

Complete the health practitioner report

You'll need to read our documentation requirements before you can complete the template correctly.

Download our health practitioner report template for your health practitioner to complete about your disability and/or condition. The service will also accept other documentation on a letterhead from your treating practitioner if the information provided covers the information requested in the template.

Download the template

Learning disabilities

For learning disabilities, you cannot use the report template to register.

You’ll need to provide an adult psychometric assessment report from a psychologist. If you have not had an assessment, email to find out where to access an assessment.

Irlen Syndrome/Scotopic Sensitivity

For Irlen Syndrome/Scotopic Sensitivity you can use the report template to register.

This report will allow the provision of coloured paper and appropriate lighting for exams. If further adjustments are requested beyond coloured paper and lighting, the university will require an adult psychometric learning assessment conducted by a relevant professional such as a psychologist using reliable, valid and standardised tests.

Submit your documentation

Once you have gathered this information, submit your report or other documentation via email.

Submit documentation

Step 4

Book an appointment with us to develop a Study Access Plan

After completing steps 1-3 you can schedule a time with a Accessibility and Inclusion Advisor to develop your Study Access Plan.

What you will discuss and agree upon during your appointment:

  • an overview of your disability or condition
  • the impacts of your disability or condition on your study
  • any recommendations from health practitioners or educational providers
  • discuss and recommend reasonable study adjustments
  • agree on a length of time your plan is valid for

Your Accessibility and Inclusion Advisor will then send you a copy of your Study Access Plan. You will be responsible for emailing your plan to your subject coordinators each session.

Book an appointment