English language support
What we do
Our English Language Advisers can help you to develop your English language skills for academic purposes.
How we can help
We can help you with:
- English expression, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- learning how to edit the language in your own work
- strategies to expand your academic and professional vocabulary
- preparing for oral presentations
- listening skills
- reading skills
- understanding Australian slang
- adjusting to the cultural aspects of studying in Australia.
Workshops, courses and discussions
Short courses (Study Link) chevron_right
We offer short, online subjects that prepare you for success in your degree. Study Link subjects are FREE for all Australian and New Zealand residents, or holders of a permanent visa.
Talk to an expert chevron_right
Book an appointment
Get feedback on your assignment
Submit your draft assignment to a writing expert who will give you feedback on your work before you submit it for marking.
Discussion groups and forums chevron_right
Join an online forum with fellow students to discuss and share information about academic writing, essays or other related topics. You will learn from your co-students experiences and knowledge.
Forums are moderated by Academic Skills Adviser to make sure topics or information provided do not go off track.
Guides and videos
Downloads and guides chevron_right
Video tutorials chevron_right