Building and room access
Your Charles Sturt Card will give you access to any Charles Sturt 24 hour computer labs located at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange and Wagga Wagga campuses, along with building and room access based on your enrolment.
Your card may also be needed to access your accommodation if you are living on campus.
If you are on Wagga, Bathurst, Albury, Port Macquarie, Orange or Dubbo campus, your card must be scanned at a Charles Sturt Card hotspot every 30 days to ensure all of your building access remains active.
Keeping your card active
If you haven't been to a hotspot in the last 30 days, your entry will be restricted.
Hotspots are generally located at the entrance to the library, and Residence Life offices, security offices, and most residential buildings.
Students that need access to:
- teaching facilities (e.g. a science lab) should contact their school's admin staff for help
- residential area (e.g. laundry) should contact the ResLIFE Team on that campus.
Other types of cardholders should follow these general instructions to request greater card permissions:
- Staff: speak to your division's admin staff.
- Partners: request access help from your admin staff.
- Contractors: arrange access through the Facilities Management staff overlooking your work orders.
If you still have trouble using your card for building access, take the card to Student Central, where a team member can assess the card and help identify the cause of any issues.