Get a replacement card

If your card is damaged

You can order a replacement card. To request a replacement card and pay the $25.00 replacement card fee, you must use the University's secure online payment site.

Select 'Replace CSU student card' on the payment site to make a payment and request a replacement card.

A new card will be issued free of charge if:

  • your card has been stolen, and a copy of a Police report is supplied
  • your name has changed, and you have officially changed your name with the University.

Contact Student Central to organise to change your name. Documentation to support the name change will be required.

Cards are typically produced the next working day and posted to your mailing address. Check your postal address in the Student Portal to make sure we have your correct address.

Old cards

Old cards

Your new Charles Sturt Card replaces any earlier card issued to you. Earlier cards will NOT work for building access or access to financial transactions and should be destroyed.


In-between cards

You can borrow from the Library if you present another form of photo ID - e.g. a driver's license.

You will not be able to use any photocopying or printing services until you get a replacement card.

Can we help you find what you’re looking for?