If you have any technical issues on the day of your exam, you'll be able to contact a dedicated helpline to work through any computer or connection issues.
We will update this page with the support that will be available before exams commence for Session 1, starting on Tuesday 9 June.
Online take-home exams chevron_right
Online exams (Interact2 and Cadmus exams) chevron_right
Online proctored exams chevron_right
Examity proctored exams
- If you have problems connecting to your Examity proctored exams, please use the 'Chat with an expert' in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you have problems once you're in your exams:
- Interact2 Test Centre online exams: contact Student Central. Call 1800 275 278 and press 5 to connect to the exams support line.
- Cadmus online exams: contact your Subject Coordinator.
ProcturU proctored exams
- If you're studying a course or subject with IT Masters, please contact the IT Masters support team.
Online practical exams chevron_right
- If you need technical support to connect to Zoom or Adobe Connect, contact Student Central. Call 1800 275 278 and press 5 to connect to the exams support line.
- If you're having other difficulties, contact your Subject Coordinator.