Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University

What do I do if my CSU Card is lost, stolen or damaged?

If your CSU Card is lost or stolen, log into the CSU Card Holder Portal (see link at left) using your ID number and CSU Card PIN. Select the option to lock your CSU Card. This will lock your CSU Card Account and stop other people from using the funds if they find your CSU Card.

If your CSU Card is damaged and does not work replacement CSU Card orders and associated payment can be made online using Visa or MasterCard credit cards through the University's secure online payments site. A fee of $25.00 is payable for a replacement card.

CSU Cards are normally produced the next working day and posted to your mailing address. Check your personal and contact details here. Please allow sufficient time for delivery of your CSU Card by Australia Post.

If you do not receive your replacement CSU Card, you should contact Student Central by email at or by telephone on 1800 275 278 (international +61 2 6933 7507).

In the following circumstances a new CSU Card may be issued at no charge

  • Your CSU Card has been stolen and a copy of a Police report is supplied
  • Your name has changed and a copy of supporting documentation is supplied
    (eg marriage certificate)