Citizenship or residency status

You’ll need to provide proof of residency if you were born overseas and currently hold an Australian Permanent Resident or Permanent Humanitarian Visa.

If you have become an Australian citizen or permanent resident you may be eligible for a Commonwealth-supported place in your course.

Scan and email a copy of your Australian citizenship or permanent residency documents and include your full name and student number.

To see if your documents require verification, please see how to verify your documents.

Are you an international student? You must have a student visa to study in Australia.