Change your room

Want to change rooms? Here's how to do it.

How to request a change

If you want to move to another room on campus, you must submit a room change request. You can submit your application at any time, but it won't be processed until the end of the first break period except in the case of exceptional circumstances.

Please note: we can only grant your request if another room is available. A room change fee will apply if your request is approved.

Submit a room change request

Fees and charges

A room change fee will apply in line with the Accommodation Cancellation and Room Change Guidelines.

Room change fee: $200

Flexi food points: If you change from Stewards Hall Wagga Wagga to an accommodation area without a compulsory Flexi Food plan, you won't be able to claim a refund on your unused flexi food points.

Where to find more information