Pay my accommodation fees

Learn more about the different fees and costs related to accommodation, and how to pay.

When you accept your accommodation offer we'll email you with fee information, invoice dates and payment options.

In the meantime, you can see information on fees and payments on this page. Expand each tab to read more.

You can pay your accommodation fees:

  • Pay weekly via BPAY or the Online Shop. We'll email you an accommodation invoice a week in advance, and you’ll need to pay when you receive it.
  • Annually at the beginning of the year using BPAY.

If you use BPAY, you'll need to quote your BPAY Customer Reference Number. This unique number is located in the top right-hand corner of your Charles Sturt electronic statement.

See how to set up BPAY or pay using the online shop for detailed information about setting this up.

Life hack!  Set up automatic payments through your bank to make sure you never miss a payment.

If you're already living on campus we will email you an accommodation invoice a week in advance. Or you can find other room prices on our find accommodation page.

You may be able eligible for a reduction in your annual accommodation fees in some circumstances. These include:

  • hospitalisation
  • the death of an immediate family member
  • compulsory course practicum work.

To request a reduction in fees, see the Residence Life Guidelines for the Reduction of Accommodation Charges policy.

Request a reduction

If you decide to cancel your accommodation after the the commencement date (as specified in the letter of offer), you'll need to pay:

  • your full accommodation package fees
  • a cancellation fee.

When you apply for accommodation, please make sure you understand your commitment by reading the Accommodation Cancellation Guidelines.

How to cancel your accommodation

If you're living on campus and believe an accommodation charge has been incorrectly applied to your account, you can appeal it.

Examples of accommodation charges include:

  • accommodation charges
  • Flexi Food plan charges
  • fees (cancellation fee, final notice fee etc.)
  • disciplinary charges.

See how to make a residential appeal for more information.