Forms - accommodation

You may need to use these forms for requests when living on campus.

If you’re a Charles Sturt student, you can make a temporary accommodation booking via the Accommodation Portal

If you're associated with the University but you're not a Charles Sturt student, you can apply to stay on campus on a temporary or casual basis.

Apply for temporary accommodation.

If you want to change rooms, you'll need to submit a request.

Submit a room change request

You may request a rent reduction in certain circumstances, such as when you're away on practicum work. To find out more, visit our accommodation fees page.

Request for rent reduction

A room cancellation needs to be considered carefully, as cancellation fees may apply.

Room cancellation request

Incidents are to be reported by Residential Support Staff. Please notify your Residential Leader of an incident in the first instance.

You may want to make a residential appeal if you believe accommodation charges have been incorrectly applied to your account.

Submit a residential appeal

Update personal details

It's important that we have your current details, including contact information and chosen name.

Update my details

Update next of kin details

Should your next of kin details change you are required to update this information in the Online Administration System.