Assignments will be a significant part of your coursework at Charles Sturt University, so it’s essential you feel confident to write, edit and submit them.
You’ll need to reference all the sources you use in your assignments. You can also get to help you reference correctly.
Get feedback from a writing expert on your work before you submit. We’ll give you tips to improve your approach and structure of your assignment.
Turnitin is text matching software that checks for potential referencing errors by comparing your assignment to billions of pages of content.
Resources and guides
Downloads and guides chevron_right
- Writing your first assignment PDF File
- Academic writing style PDF File
- What is an essay PDF File
- Essay Plan Template MS Word Document
- Essay writing glossary PDF File
- Cornell note-making PDF File
- Common instruction words PDF File
- Essay writing process structure PDF File
- Intro Body Conclusion PDF File
- Synthesising information PDF File
- Paraphrasing, summarising and quoting PDF File
- Linking words and phrases PDF File
- Editing Proofing Presenting PDF File
- Comparing Assessment tasks PDF File
- Research report PDF File
- Report writing checklist PDF File
- Introduction to Reflection PDF File
- Reflective writing PDF File
- Poster Presentations PDF File
- Guide to Writing in Science PDF File
- Checklist Ready Set Go PDF File
- Study Skills Self Assessment PDF File
- Learning Styles and Preferences PDF File
- Critical Thinking PDF File
- Critical Reading PDF File
- Sentence Fragments PDF File
- Success in Exams PDF File
- Note-taking in Lectures and Classes PDF File
- Note-taking While Reading PDF File
- Weekly study planner Word Document
- Session planner Word Document
How to submit assignments chevron_right
To find out how to submit each of your assignments, check your Subject Outlines in your Interact2 subject sites or ask your subject coordinators.
Keep copies of all your assignments. Regardless of which submission method you use you should always keep copies of your assignments.
Find information for your assignment chevron_right
When things go wrong
Sometimes life happens and you need to ask for Special Consideration.
Academic integrity and contract cheating
Make sure you understand your responsibilities in upholding your academic integrity at Charles Sturt University. We also offer support services to help you meet these obligations.
Contract cheating is when a student pays to have someone else complete an assessment for them and passes the work off as their own. This poses additional threats.
In addition to being a form of academic misconduct, some contract cheating companies will use your personal information to blackmail you into making further payments after you use their services.
Free Academic Integrity Course
The short course will help you understand:
- our Academic Integrity Policy
- our expectations of you
- the support services available to you
- cheating and contract cheating