Student Representative Committees
Student Representative Committees (SRCs) provide support, feedback and inform decision makers in the University of your requirements and expectations.
Role of the SRCs
- promote networking opportunities for all students at Charles Sturt University
- raise student ideas and issues with university decision makers
- work towards creating a better study environment
- organise student events
- work on projects to improve student life
- debate ideas in their student bodies.
If you're a student who'd like to make a positive difference, get involved and have your say.
SRCs on your campus
Building 752, Room 117
Building 1413, Room 158
Building 921, Room 103
Building 1004, Room 101
Building 19, room 117