It is possible to make exceptions for individual students or groups with a special assessment need.
The exceptions that can be changed are as follow:
1. Click the chevron to the right of the test name to open the pop up menu.
2. In the menu select Edit Test Options
3. In the Test Options page scroll down to the Test Availability Exceptions section click Add User or Group. Select the checkbox by the student’s name. Click Submit.
4. To change the number of attempts, click the action button for Attempts and select the number of attempts. (If a student has already attempted the test ensure Attempts is set to 2 or clear the attempt in Grade Centre).
5. To change the test time limit click the check box for Timer and enter the number of minutes. (This option will only be available if a timer has been set on the test).
6. Add test availability select dates and time. Make sure you add a start date and an end date. Save
7. Force completion. (This option will only be available if Force Completion has been set on the test). Note: It is recommended you do not tick Force Completion as this is a known issue. (The use of the test timer is advised with Auto-Submit activated).
8. To delete an exception, click the X.
9. Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: Due Date: If the test option Do not allow students to start the Test if the due date has passed, has been selected untick this as it will override test exception and the student will not be able to access the test.