Intensive School accommodation

Want to live and stay with us on-campus during your Intensive (residential) School block? You're not alone. Our advice is to get in early. Staying on-campus is a popular option for Intensive School students and rooms often fill up ahead of time.


On-campus accommodation opens six weeks before the start of your short stay or Intensive School session. Once you find a room to stay in, use the application link found on the room's details page to start your booking request.

While you're here

It's time to find your way around campus. We have a list of the top places you might want to visit during your visit. Find out about:

  • locations and maps
  • food and retail venues
  • finding the Library
  • computer labs and printers
  • sporting venues and facilities
  • parent rooms and childcare.

Discover more about your campus

Common questions

  • What if I have a disability?

    If you have a mental health, medical, or physical condition, sensory impairment or learning disability that may impact your studies we recommend registering with the Disability Service for support.

    It is essential to consider registration if your condition or disability will impact on your intensive school accommodation needs such as a wheelchair accessible room, accommodating your carer or assistance dog or a ground floor room. When completing the accommodation booking form, please list your accommodation support needs.

  • Can I bring family and/or children?

    Please be aware, we have a limited capacity to accommodate families due to the single study/bedroom style accommodation available.

    Bathurst Campus Students who wish to make a Family Booking at the Bathurst campus are advised to contact the motel located on-campus, Email Centre for Professional Development (

    Wagga Wagga Campus All accommodation provided is of a single study/bedroom style. Students who wish to bring their partner and/or children are required to book individual rooms for each member of the age of 13 and over. Children aged 12 and under may be accommodated in a fold out bed or cot in the same room as a parent. No extra cost will be charged for accommodating a child with a parent in the same room.

    You must also complete the booking form for each individual room required, you are asked to submit an online enquiry to Student Central including your name, student ID number, number of people, ages of children (12 and under), dates for the nights you require accommodation and the campus you will be staying. For children under 12, please also indicate if a fold out bed or cot and linen will be required.

Thinking of staying off-campus?

We understand that our on-campus accommodation might not suit everyone. Although Charles Sturt University can't assist you with finding off-campus accommodation, there are many short-term rental accommodation options for you in each city. You could start by browsing well known hosting sites such as:

Or you can browse our off-campus accommodation listings.

Please note that Charles Sturt University does not endorse or claim responsibility for any accommodation not provided by the university.

More information

See our accommodation policies

Can we help you find what you’re looking for?