Staff profile reports
A staff profile report gives you point-in-time position and occupancy information for your work area.
Access to the report
The following levels (and above) can access staff profile reports:
- Heads of School
- Executive Deans
- Executive Directors.
If your administrative assistant also needs to be able to download this report, please email email@example.com. You'll need to provide the position number of the person who needs access.
Running the report
- Access Extend Reports.
- Log in using your standard username and password. The list of reports that you are able to access will now be listed.
- Scroll to Common → Establishment Reports → Staff - Position - Establishment.
- Choose either:
- Staff - Position - Establishment
- Staff - Position - Establishment - Salary
- Click Run Report.
- Work through the required parameters:
- This screen allows you to choose the available areas for which you can produce a report. Choose the relevant area e.g. Division of Library Services and click >.
- Please note:
- If you have been used to Discoverer Reports you will note that Extend is a little different. You must select an option for each parameter.
- ^ indicates outdated organisational units. Make sure you don't select any search parameters that begin with ^ unless you want to view historical data.
- For other parameters, if you are not sure what parameter to select, select them all by using the >> button. Extend will allow you to perform filtering within the screen once the report has been generated.
- Click View Report.
- After you have clicked View Report, the screen automatically scrolls to the top. To view the report, you must scroll down to underneath the View Report button
- Depending on the parameters you've selected, your report may take longer than the estimated time.
- Once the report has been created, you can choose a method to download from the Actions menu.
- Choose Download and then the format that you want to receive the report in. These are:
For more information on Extend Reports refer to the guides on the Web Kiosk and Extend Reports page.
Reading the report
On the left-hand side, you'll find information about positions. On the right-hand side, you'll find information about occupancies.
You can contact your HR Business Partner for a guide on how to read your staff profile report.
Changes to positions
If you'd like to change a position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- the position number
- information to be changed.