Staff profile reports
A staff profile report gives you point-in-time position and occupancy information for your work area.
Access to the report
The following levels (and above) can access staff profile reports:
- Heads of School
- Executive Deans
- Executive Directors.
If your administrative assistant also needs to be able to download this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll need to provide the position number of the person who needs access.
Running the report
- Access Extend Reports.
- Log in using your standard username and password. The list of reports that you are able to access will now be listed.
- Scroll to Common –> Establishment Reports –> Staff - Position - Establishment.
- Staff - Position - Establishment
- Staff - Position - Establishment - Salary
then click Run Report.
- Work through the required parameters then click View Report.
- This screen allows you to choose the available areas for which you can produce a report. Choose the relevant area e.g. Division of Library Services and click >. .
- Please note:
- If you have been used to Discoverer Reports you will note that Extend is a little different. You must select an option for each parameter.
- ^ indicates outdated organisational units. Make sure you don't select any search parameters that begin with ^, unless you want to view historical data.
- For other parameters, if you are not sure what parameter to select, select them all by using the >> button. Extend will allow you to perform filtering within the screen once the report has been generated
- After you have clicked View Report, the screen automatically scrolls to the top. To view the report, you must scroll down to underneath the View Report button
- Depending on the parameters you've selected, your report may take longer than the estimated time.
For more information on Ascender Pay Extend visit Supervisor guides on the Web Kiosk page
Reading the report
On the left-hand side, you'll find information about positions. On the right-hand side, you'll find information about occupancies.
You can contact your HR Business Partner for a guide on how to read your staff profile report.
Changes to positions
If you'd like to change a position, email email@example.com. In your email, please include:
- the position number
- information to be changed.