Staff profile reports
A staff profile report gives you point-in-time position and occupancy information for your work area.
Access to the report
The following levels (and above) can access staff profile reports:
- Heads of School
- Executive Deans
- Executive Directors.
If your administrative assistant also needs to be able to download this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll need to provide the position number of the person who needs access.
Running the report
- Access Discoverer Reports.
- Log in using your standard username and password and hit GO. The list of reports that you are able to access will now be listed.
- Scroll to Staff – Position – Establishment. Click on the blue expand symbol to the left of the report description on the list. Choose either Export Establishment or Export Establishment – Salary depending on your needs.
- Work through the required parameters then click GO.
- This screen allows you to choose the available areas for which you can produce a report. Choose the relevant area e.g. Division of Library Services and click Move. When you have completed your selection click Select.
- Please note: ^ indicates outdated organisational units. Make sure you don't select any search parameters that begin with ^.
- A warning may pop up advising that the query is estimated to take 1:58 minutes. Select YES to continue.
- Please note: Depending on the parameters you've selected, your report may take longer than the estimated time.
- Once the report has been created, you can choose a method to export from the left-hand Actions menu.
- Choose EXPORT and then the format that you want to receive the report in.
For more information on Web Kiosk visit the Web Kiosk page.
Reading the report
On the left-hand side, you'll find information about positions. On the right-hand side, you'll find information about occupancies.
You can contact your HR Business Partner for a guide on how to read your staff profile report.
Changes to positions
If you'd like to change a position, email email@example.com. In your email, please include:
- the position number
- information to be changed.