Staff profile reports
A staff profile report gives you point-in-time position and occupancy information for your work area.
Access to the report
The following levels (and above) can access staff profile reports:
- Heads of School
- Executive Deans
- Executive Directors.
If your administrative assistant also needs to be able to download this report, please email email@example.com. You'll need to provide the position number of the person who needs access.
Running the report
- Go to the Web Kiosk page on the HR website.
- Click on Access Discoverer Reports.
- Log in using your standard username and password and hit GO. The list of reports that you are able to access will now be listed.
- Scroll to Staff – Position – Establishment. Click on the blue expand symbol to the left of the report description on the list. Choose either Export Establishment or Export Establishment – Salary depending on your needs.
- Work through the required parameters then click GO.
- This screen allows you to choose the available areas for which you can produce a report. Choose the relevant area e.g. Division of Library Services and click Move. When you have completed your selection click Select.
- Please note: ^ indicates outdated organisational units. Make sure you don't select any search parameters that begin with ^.
- A warning may pop up advising that the query is estimated to take 1:58 minutes. Select YES to continue.
- Please note: Depending on the parameters you've selected, your report may take longer than the estimated time.
- Once the report has been created, you can choose a method to export from the left-hand Actions menu.
- Choose EXPORT and then the format that you want to receive the report in.
Reading the report
On the left-hand side, you'll find information about positions. On the right-hand side, you'll find information about occupancies.
You can contact your HR Liaison Officer for a guide on how to read your staff profile report.
Changes to positions
If you'd like to change a position, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- the position number
- information to be changed.