Equal opportunity training (EO online)
We are committed to creating an organisational culture that embraces diversity. All staff and students at Charles Sturt should be treated fairly, and should feel safe to work and study in an environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
EO online training
We've developed our online equal opportunity (EO online) training program to make sure employees understand our expectations of fairness and equity at Charles Sturt. The program also supports staff to know their rights and responsibilities according to state and federal anti-discrimination legislation.
The program is divided into 4 modules.
- All staff members need to complete Modules 1 to 3.
- Module 4 is for Managers and Team Leaders (although staff without supervisory responsibility are welcome to complete it).
You can complete the modules in any order. EO online can be exited at any time, progress will be saved and you can pick up where left off the last time.
Each module takes approximately 10 to 30 minutes to complete.
The first time you enter EO online, you'll need to register using the following steps:
- Click here to access EO online, then select 'LOGIN'
- You'll need to agree to the IP Notice and Disclaimer before you can proceed any further
- Select Charles Sturt University as your organisation, and continue
- Fill out the details fields and press 'Save' to complete the user profile creation
- Take care to enter your Staff or Student ID Number accurately
- Once this information is saved, you can always change
it by clicking on your name on the top right and select
- You can now log in to EO Online using your normal CSU username and password to complete your modules!
Find out more chevron_right
If you have any problems registering, please email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org if you're a staff member
- Student Central if you're a student.
Please note: for legal reasons, all continuing and fixed term employees must complete this training. If you're receiving training notifications and you have completed the required module(s), please email email@example.com with your certificate of completion.