Complaints, Grievances and Whistleblowing

We continually strive to improve the quality of services to students and our regional communities. If you believe we can do better and can give us some feedback, we invite you to submit a complaint so we can investigate and take action if required.


If you are a student and you're concerned about the University's academic, administration or support services, you may make a complaint.

You can also report sexual assault or harassment and other student misconduct.


We encourage staff to resolve issues between themselves. However, a complaints process exists where this is not possible.


Members of the University community are encouraged to make a report where they have reasonable grounds to suspect wrongdoing, such as suspected fraud, corruption, illegal activities and more.

For people outside the University

If you’re an organisation or individual outside of Charles Sturt University and you wish to complain about a student or staff member you may do so.