People outside the University

If you are an individual or represent an organisation outside of Charles Sturt and wish to make a complaint in relation to the University please refer to the following:

You can lodge a complaint by via our online reporting system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Reports will be managed by University staff in accordance with policy.