If you are a student and you have a concern about academic, administrative or support services during your time at Charles Sturt, you may wish to make a complaint. Complaints are managed according to our Complaints Management Policy and Procedure.

Before lodging a complaint

With the exception of serious complaints, students must attempt to resolve their concerns at the point of origin before lodging a complaint. Please refer to the Complaints Management Policy and Procedure for further information.

Lodging a formal complaint

You can lodge a complaint by:

Assessments and grades

Separately from our complaints procedure, you can also request that:

Submitting a complaint is not a way to appeal these processes.

Sexual assault and harassment

If you have experienced a sexual assault or sexual harassment at Charles Sturt, you are encouraged to report it. This can be done anonymously if you choose.

In an emergency, call 000 or contact campus security on 1800 931 633 or by using Charles Sturt Safe.

Student misconduct

If you suspect a student has committed misconduct, you can report it.

When it is reported, the Appointed Officer will consider if the alleged misconduct falls within the Student Misconduct Rule.